Veronica Hollywood Vanity Mirror with Lights
Old school Hollywood glamour meets 21st century tech with this stunning illuminated vanity mirror. Whether you’re a beauty guru, love creating a flawless makeup look, or simply want to feel confident before you step out of the house, our gorgeous Veronica Hollywood mirror allows you to perfect your beauty routine. After all, beauty isn’t just about looking good; it’s about feeling good too.
Our Veronica vanity mirror features the iconic globe bulbs of Hollywood dressing rooms, transporting you to the studios of the golden movie era in your very own bedroom. Don’t be fooled, however; Veronica isn’t just a pretty face. The 9 LED bulbs framing this elegant tabletop mirror radiate superb illumination to give you the perfect light for applying makeup and getting ready. Adjust between three colour temps (warm, cool, and natural light) as well as brightness level at the touch of a button to see how your makeup will look in different lighting environments.
- Hollywood inspired tabletop mirror with lights
- Superb illumination for a flawless beauty and makeup routine
- 9 long lasting LED globe bulbs radiate bright and even illumination
- Easy to use touch buttons give you total control for perfect luminosity
- Smart memory function remembers your last lighting setting
- 3 colour temp modes adjust between cool, daylight, and warm lighting
- Dimmer button lets you increase/decrease brightness
- Tilts up and down, allowing you to set the perfect viewing angle
- Lightweight, solid and, durable with a slender white metal frame and base
- Plugs in to a socket via a 1.4m cable – no mains wiring necessary
- A glamorous addition to your dressing table, vanity top or makeup station
- Portrait design with plug to rear of mirror panel
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind
Material – Metal, glass, plastic
Dimensions – L30 x D6 x H36.5cm
Weight – 2.1kg
Power – Plug connection
Adaptor – 12V
Cord length – 1.4m
Bulb size – 3.5cm
Care – Clean with a soft, slightly damp cloth. Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals. Always unplug before cleaning.