Sophia Hollywood Vanity Mirror with Lights
Hollywood glamour is reinvigorated for the contemporary world with our stunning Sophia illuminated mirror. A gorgeous piece that is just waiting to adorn your dressing table or makeup station, this beautiful vanity mirror boasts bright and customisable light to perfectly illuminate your beauty routine. You can create luminous looks in even the darkest and dullest of settings thanks to the powerful and even light radiated by this elegant tabletop mirror.
If you’re looking to bring the retro style of a golden Hollywood age into your boudoir, you’ve found a match made in heaven. Our Sophia light up mirror is a double threat; she brings together the killer looks of a glamorous mirror with the superb functionality of modern technology. The 15 bright and long-lasting LED lights surrounding the glass can be adjusted to different brightness levels as well as different colour tones (warm, cool, and natural), giving you outstanding flexibility for creating a variety of lighting environments during makeup application.
- Hollywood inspired tabletop vanity mirror with lights
- An essential tool for flawless makeup application and beauty routines
- 15 long-lasting LED globe bulbs radiate bright and even illumination
- Easy to use touch screen buttons ensure instant light adjustment
- Smart memory function remembers your last lighting setting
- 3 colour temp modes – cool, warm, and natural light
- Brightness adjustment – dim and increase simply by holding down the button
- Slender white metal frame and base is lightweight yet solid for durability
- Includes USB charging port on side of frame
- Plugs directly into a socket with no wiring required
- A glamorous addition to your dressing table, vanity top or makeup station
- Landscape design
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind
Material – Metal, glass, plastic
Dimensions – L58 x D13.5 x H44.5cm
Weight – 6.6kg
Power – Plug connection
Adaptor – 12V
Cord length – 1.4m
Bulb size – 3.5cm
Care – Clean with a soft, slightly damp cloth. Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals. Always unplug before cleaning.