Slim & Compact 10L Dehumidifier
Slim and compact, this small 10L dehumidifier is a convenient and affordable way to eliminate excess air moisture in your home. From helping prevent damp to speeding up the laundry air-drying process, this handy little device is a must-have for condensation control.
- Removes up to 10L of excess moisture from the air each day
- Controls condensation and stops damp from spreading
- Stops the growth of bacteria and mould – essential if you suffer with allergies or respiratory problems such as asthma
- Helps improve your heating system efficiency
- Lowers the humidity of the room which can help you feel cooler
- Helps damp laundry to dry faster
- Ideal for use in areas such as the basement and laundry room which are especially prone to damp
- 2L water tank capacity
- Mounted on castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- 2 fan speed settings – low and high
- Electronic control screen to easily monitor the settings
- Warning light and alarm lets you know when the water tank has reached full capacity
- Timer function allows you to pre-set your dehumidifier to run for a specified amount of time up to 24 hours
- Frost control ensures that the unit won’t freeze up when it gets cold
- Recommended maximum room size for unit to work effectively – 15m2
Keeping cool is a breeze with the Jack Stonehouse cooling range.
Whilst the UK isn’t known for having a humid climate, there are so many ways that a dehumidifier can benefit your home. This compact little dehumidifier can remove up to 10L of excess moisture from the air each day, helping to control the spread of damp and the growth of harmful bacteria – essential if you have allergies or suffer with respiratory problems. You can use this small 10L dehumidifier in areas which are particularly susceptible to humidity, including basements/cellars, laundry rooms, and bedrooms with ensuites.
This smart little dehumidifier is super convenient to operate and comes with castor wheels for easy movement around the house. Once the water tank reaches capacity, a warning light and alarm will sound, meaning that you don’t have to constantly keep an eye on the unit whilst it’s turned on.
N.B. Place your dehumidifier as centrally as possible in the room and always empty it regularly
Power supply: 220-240V/50Hz
Power consumption: 245W
Daily capacity: 10L
Full tank capacity: 2L
Noise level: ≤46dB
Air flow volume: 105m3/h
Working room size: up to 15m2
Timer: 0-24 hours
Net weight: 9.8kg
Gross weight: 11kg
Product dimensions: H47 x W27 x D18.5cm
Packaging dimensions: L53 x W31 x D22cm