Portable Air Conditioner Unit - 5000BTU
- Air cooler with dehumidifying action – cools down the room by removing moisture from the air
- Option to reduce noise levels by ventilating unit with included vent kit
- Easy to set up with no complicated or inconvenient installation
- Compact size for optimum portability and storing away when not needed
- Mounted on castor wheels with side handles for easy manoeuvrability
- Louvers can be moved up and down to change the direction of the air flow
- 3 fan intensity levels – low, medium, and high
- Energy efficient – Class A energy rating
- Modern electronic touch screen display
- Timer function allows you to pre-set the conditioner to run for a specified amount of time up to 24 hours – great for pre-cooling the room
- Handy remote control allows you to operate the unit from across the room
- Useful indicator lets you know when the water level is at maximum and needs emptying
- Comes with an extraction hose to expel heat removed from the air during the cooling process
- Available in two different versions – 5000BTU and 8000BTU
- 5000BTU model has a cooling area of 8m2
- 8000BTU model has a cooling area of 12m2
Keeping cool is a breeze with the Jack Stonehouse cooling range.
Energy efficient to save on those electricity bills with an included vent kit to help reduce noise levels, this budget-friendly air conditioner is an absolute saviour on those hot and humid days. High humidity is extremely uncomfortable and unpleasant, particularly in small or crowded spaces, which is why we love the additional dehumidifying action of this superb air con unit.
It’s easy to relocate your air conditioner from room to room thanks to handy castor wheels and side handles, ensuring that you enjoy cool, dry air exactly where you need it most. You can bring your portable air con to work if you’d like to cool just your office space and even take it in the caravan/motor home for holidays.
Because the unit is portable, noise levels can be that little bit higher - but not to worry. If you're happy to keep your air conditioner in a specific room such as the bedroom, why not use the included vent kit to ventilate the unit out of a window and reduce noise levels.
We recommend double checking the dimensions of your room along with the cooling area of your chosen air con model to ensure that it will effectively cool the space.
Cooling area – 8m2
Dimensions - H68 x W31 x D29cm
220-240V – 50Hz
Wattage – 560W
Air flow - 300m3
Packaging dimensions - H86 x W38 x D38cm
Gross weight (including packaging) - 22kg
Extraction hose dimensions - L165 x D15cm