- Wall Mounted Panel Convector Heater with TimerOur Price £74.99
- Ceramic Tower Fan Heater with Remote ControlOur Price £44.99
- Curved Wall Mounted Electric FireOur Price £64.99
- LED Curved Wall Mounted Electric Fire with Back LightingOur Price £74.99
- Oil Filled Radiator 1500W - WhiteOur Price £79.99
- Oil filled Radiator 1500W - BlackOur Price £79.99
- Oil filled Radiator 2000W - BlackOur Price £44.99
- Oil filled Radiator 2000W - WhiteOur Price £34.99
- Oil filled Radiator 2000W - Black Remote Control & LED ScreenOur Price £54.99
- Oil filled Radiator 2500W - Black Remote Control & LED ScreenOur Price £64.99
Jack Stonehouse – The Modern Approach to Home Heating
Jack Stonehouse wanted to offer our customers an alternative approach to traditional heating methods, which is why we established a range of contemporary, affordable, and efficient heating solutions for use in the home or the office.
Our oil filled radiators and wall mounted electric fires always prove a hugely popular choice for heating residential and commercial spaces across the UK. What’s more, we are always on the lookout for innovative and exciting new products so keep an eye on the website for future developments.
Oil Filled Radiators
Oil filled radiators are fast becoming the preferred way to heat your home or office conveniently and economically. Versatile and portable, oil filled radiators can be moved around the room as needed to warm up different parts of the space. They’re also quiet and do not emit any disruptive noises that could be irritating or distracting in a commercial environment.
One of the useful aspects of an oil filled radiator is the ability to easily adjust the temperature to your preference, with some models even having a handy timer so that the radiator runs only for a specific amount of time; this is particularly useful if you are concerned about the radiator accidentally being left on.
Fixed radiators can be very restrictive when you have a large room, therefore, opting for an oil filled radiator is so much more convenient and can even help to save on expensive central heating costs.
Wall Mounted Electric Fires
Don’t have a chimney breast or flue in your home? Don’t have the right installation for a gas fire?
Electric fires are a great alternative if you don’t have the space or the option for a traditional gas or wood burning fire. Not as messy to set up and easy to run, they work harmoniously in both modern and traditional spaces. No gases, smoke, or dirt are emitted from an electric fire which means that they are much cleaner for your room and boast fuss-free maintenance.
Due to the minimal risk of burning or accidents, electric fires are a much safer heating solution for households with young children and pets - touching the ‘flames’ is similar to touching a TV screen. Choosing to have a wall mounted electric fire turns them into an eye-catching feature of the room, the inviting glow of the ‘flames’ creating a relaxing atmosphere.