- 16 Inch 3 Speed Pedestal Fan with Remote Control & Figure 8 Oscill...List price: £109.99 SAVE £55.00 Our Price £54.99Out of stock
- 16 Inch 6 Speed Oscillating Pedestal Fan with Remote ControlList price: £99.99 SAVE £50.00 Our Price £49.99Out of stock
- 16 Inch 3 Speed Oscillating Pedestal Fan with Remote ControlList price: £94.99 SAVE £50.00 Our Price £44.99Out of stock
- Portable Air Conditioner Unit - 5000BTUList price: £499.00 SAVE £300.00 Our Price £199.00Out of stock
- Portable Air Conditioner Unit - 8000BTUList price: £799.00 SAVE £570.00 Our Price £229.00Out of stock
- Small & Compact 20L DehumidifierList price: £249.99 SAVE £100.00 Our Price £149.99
- Slim & Compact 10L DehumidifierList price: £199.99 SAVE £100.00 Our Price £99.99
- 3-in-1 Portable Evaporative Air Cooler/Humidifier with FanList price: £99.99 SAVE £45.00 Our Price £54.99Out of stock
- 4 in 1 Air Cooler, Heater, Humidifier & PurifierList price: £199.99 SAVE £90.00 Our Price £109.99Out of stock
- 12 Speed Oscillating Quiet Pedestal FanList price: £99.99 SAVE £30.00 Our Price £69.99Out of stock
- 26 Speed Oscillating Quiet Pedestal FanList price: £109.99 SAVE £30.00 Our Price £79.99Out of stock
Convenient Cooling for Your Home or Office
As much as we love blue skies and sunshine, most homes in the UK are not prepared to deal with big heat waves, especially when temperatures in the summer months can reach over 30°C. Such high temperatures can make spending time indoors unpleasant, especially when you are trying to work or go to sleep and the room is simply too sticky and hot.
What’s the solution? Portable room coolers.
Super convenient, room cooling devices can be moved around the room as needed to better feel their cooling benefits – ideal for environments such as offices where not everyone likes the air conditioning to be switched on. Compact and lightweight, you can set up these devices easily and use wherever they are needed, from the bedroom to the living room, kitchen, dining room...
Keep Cool with Room Cooling Devices from Jack Stonehouse
The Jack Stonehouse range of room cooling devices are not only superb quality, they’re also very affordable. We are constantly looking to expand our range of cooling products which currently consists of:
- Pedestal fans – our fans are oscillating and tilt up and down to cover more space within the room. The handy remote control feature means that you don’t even have to get up to change any of the settings. Speed and timer controls allow you to specify how the fan runs, ideal if you want to go to sleep but don’t want to waste energy. Our pedestal fans are super quiet so that you won’t get distracted at work and can drift off to sleep peacefully if set up in the bedroom.
- Air coolers – our air cooler has three benefits rolled into one: air cooler, air humidifier, and air purifier. Not only does this super useful cooling device help keep the room nice and cool, it also purifies the air and puts in moisture, helping to relieve allergies.
Evaporative Coolers – How Do They Work?
In a nutshell, evaporative cooling works by using energy in the air to turn water into vapour, thereby reducing the temperature of the air. This particular kind of cooling process works best in climates with high temperatures and low humidity, making it ideal for homes in the UK
An air cooler is designed to draw dry, warm into its unit where it then uses the heat energy of the air to evaporate the water inside, finally pushing the cold air back out.
The most popular time of year to invest in a portable room cooler is in summer, when the weather is at its warmest. There is usually a sudden, mad rush to find a cooling product that can help you get through those overbearingly warm months, meaning that a lot of devices sell out very quickly. Don’t risk being left with a stuffy house – invest in a portable room cooler from Jack Stonehouse today.